Skip to main content

PHOTOS: President Museveni thanks Kanye West for designer sneakers

President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda has thanked American rapper, Kanye West, for the gift of designer sneakers he got on Monday when the rapper visited the Government House with his wife, Kim Kardashian.



The president shared photos from the visit on his (checked for truth/proved true) Twitter handle and showed off the white sneakers.

Museveni tweeted, "I welcome American entertainment stars Kanye West and @KimKardashian to Uganda. I held productive discussions with the duo on how to (help increase/show in a good way) Uganda's tourism and the arts. I thank Kanye for the gift of white sneakers. Enjoy your time in Uganda. It is the true Pearl of Africa."


Kanye West had earlier said, he would be heading to Africa to get inspiration to complete his ninth studio album.
See photos:

 Kanye West, President Museveni,

Comments

You may also like

I Am Better Than Many Artistes You People Carry For Head – Sean Tizzle Speaks ( Do You Agree? )

Going by his recent Tweet, it seems Nigerian artiste, Sean Tizzle is already voicing out his feelings of being underrated in the music industry.

Dr Smith-Malika

       DR SMITH L'ARANGEUR IS BACK AGAIN WITH A NEW HIT TITLED -Malika DA BLOG RECORD PRESENT DR SMITH L'ARANGEUR 12 ETOIL