Skip to main content

[Lyrics] Davido – “Assurance”

Davido Assurance
Davido – Assurance Lyrics
[Intro]
Chei
Speroach beat
Berii bang bang
Biggie biggie
Heavy heavy
Baby do you want me?
Haba
Biggie biggie
Heavy heavy “oh”
Baby do you want me?
Haba
[Verse 1]
You’re the one I want oh
Before my liver start to fail
You’re the one I need oh
Before cassava start to hail
And if I ever leave oh
Make water carry me dey go
Far away, far a-way
[Pre-Hook/Chorus]
So I am looking for a sister
Chioma my lover
She get the dollar “Dollar”
She dey wear designer
So I am looking for a sister “I am looking for her”
Chioma my lover o
She get the dollar “Dollar”
She dey wear designer o
[Hook/Chorus]
She say give me assurance
Assurance
I give my baby assurance
I give my baby lifetime insurance, Ye
Assurance, assurance
I give my baby assurance
I give my baby life…
[Bridge]
Biggie biggie
Heavy heavy “Chei”
Baby do you want me?
Haba
“Berii bang bang”
Biggie biggie
Heavy heavy
Baby do you want me?
Haba
Biggie biggie
Heavy heavy “oh”
Baby do you want me?
Haba
Biggie biggie
Heavy heavy “Heavy heavy”
Baby do you want me? “Sheype”
Haba
[Verse 2]
Love is sweet o
When money enter, love is sweeter
Pepper rest o, so brother man go gat the liver
Call Anita o, tell am make she come dey go far away, far a-way
Me I no dey do again
[Pre-Hook/Chorus]
And I am looking for a sister
Chioma my lover
She enter Atlanta, she go cause disaster
And I am looking for a sister “I am looking for her”
Chioma my lover
She go follow go Atlanta
Then cause disaster o
[Hook/Chorus]
She say give me assurance, “eh eh”
Assurance
I give my baby assurance
I give my baby lifetime insurance
Assurance, {Oh o no} assurance
I give my baby assurance
I give my baby lifetime insurance
[Bridge]
Biggie biggie
Heavy heavy “Chei”
Baby do you want me?
Haba
“Berri bang bang”
Biggie biggie
Heavy heavy
Baby do you want me?
Haba
Biggie biggie
Heavy heavy “oh”
Baby do you want me?
Haba
Biggie biggie
Heavy heavy “Heavy heavy”
Baby do you want me?
Haba
[Pre-Hook/Chorus]
So I am looking for a sister
Chioma my lover
She get the dollar “Dollar”
She dey wear designer
So I am looking for a sister “I am looking for her”
Chioma my lover o
She gat the dollar “Dollar”
She dey wear designer o
[Hook/Chorus]
She say give me assurance”eh eh”
Assurance
I give my baby assurance
I give my baby lifetime insurance
Assurance,{Oh o no} assurance
I give my baby assurance
I give my baby lifetime insurance, Ye
[Outro]
Biggie biggie “So I am looking for a sister”
Heavy heavy
Baby do you want me? “Chioma my lover”
Haba
Biggie biggie “She get the dollar”
Heavy heavy
Baby do you want me? “She dey wear designer”
Haba
Biggie biggie “So I am looking for a sister”
Heavy heavy
Baby do you want me? “Chioma my lover”
Haba
Biggie biggie “She get the dollar”
Heavy heavy
Baby do you want me? “She dey wear designer”
Haba
Speroach beat
Mix Monster

Comments

You may also like

Football Lover, Get In Here! Who Do You Think Can Win The Champions League Title?

Hello football lover, I hope you are having a awesome day out there? We have come to end of the dramatic, sensational and incredible Champions League Quarter Final Draw

Dr Smith-Amid-TeddyGomerry_NDOLO

DR SMITH L'ARANGEUR IS BACK AGAIN WITH A NEW HIT TITLED -NDOLO DA BLOG RECORD PRESENT DR SMITH L'ARANGEUR 12 ETOIL

DMW Ft. Dav!do, Peruzzi, Yonda & Fresh [Video]

DMW Ft. Dav!do, Peruzzi, Yonda & Fresh DMW wastes no time in dishing out the visuals to their latest effort entitled “ Aje ” featuring the leader of the gang – Dav!do , Peruzzi , Yonda and producer Fresh . The video was shot on location in Dakar, Senegal and it was directed by Twitch Visuals . Don’t have the Song yet? Download it HERE DOWNLOAD VIDEO

Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Musicians In 2016

As we round off the year 2016, we also profile the top Nigerian music acts that made the most money in it! A list compiled by  SMAWZNAIJA ENTERTAINMENT profiles the facts and rankings of the highest paid musicians in Nigeria for year 2016. This is the list of the Top 10 Nigerian artistes that made the highest money within the past 12 months; which is from December 1st, last year, to November 30, 2016. THE TOP TEN HIGHEST PAID MUSICIANS IN NIGERIA 2016 10. KOREDE BELLO   Korede, loved by his “bellovers”, we can tell for sure the cute singer made most of his money within the last 12 months from digital sales. Not all his singles were hits in Nigeria this year but he sold a lot on digital platforms, the singer has quite a lot of fans internationally so they often buy his songs and watch his music videos a lot on YouTube. Korede didn’t get called for many shows but he had a few. The singer also has an active endorsement deal with the telecom giant GLO. Estima...

E-breezy TRAP IT

Coming through is one of mainland's most highly  rated and promising acts,E breezy aka "DBeast”. The festac bred rapper/singer is currently putting in work for his Ep "son of the soil" with a fast growing buzz in lagos,

Aye "PLUTO GANG"

Pluto Gang ft Waskid / Little star / Yungzy / Prizzy "AYE" (Prod. by Nomoreless) AYE is the 1st Music released by PLUTO GANG

olamide orobo lyric

Lyrics: Olamide – Orobo Smawznaija lyric Olamide – Orobo Lyrics DOWNLOAD AUDIO [Intro] Holla bobo [Hook] Come on baby, I know you like my music eh eh Dont be shy, I know you want to loose it eh eh Se ra’won olete, won mo p’awa jasi eh eh Dem like my music gan, but dem say e razz eh eh [Chorus] Kiboroki, orobokiboroki eh eh Kiboroki, orobokiboroki eh eh Kiboroki, orobokiboroki eh eh Kiboroki, orobokiboroki eh eh

THROWBACK

See How Genevieve Nnaji ,Rita Dominic,Ini Edo And Uche Jombo Look Like In Their Throwback Picture [SEE]

Feez 4 "mazarati"

Feez4 is an unsigned Nigerian HipHop Artiste who was born and brought up in Oyo State(Saki/Ago-Are). After his first single  E SURE FOR ME   in the music industry,