Skip to main content

“I Want All Ghanaian Fine Girls To Have A Baby For Me” – Mr Ibu

“I Want All Ghanaian Fine Girls To Have A Baby For Me” – Mr Ibu
Nigerian comic actor, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu has expressed his want to have a baby with all Ghanaian beautiful ladies.

According to him, he won't mind entering an agreement with Ghanaians to secure/make sure of it happens.

The actor went on to state that he would specifically love to have a child with Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah.

Speaking in an interview with Kumasi based Fox FM.

Mr Ibu said:-

"Jackie Appiah be my very good friend. Jackie Appiah is a good girl, I want to enter into agreement with Ghanaians. I want all of fine girls carried/held one, one pikin give me. All the girls wey they de do film. All the girls I know".

.
 

Comments